Educate your Chamber of Commerce members, provide cutting edge Continuing Education seminars, host entertaining Lunch and Learns, or empower any group of business members with high value information that can be put to use right away. These topics can be full-day, half-day or Keynotes, and are customized to fit your audience and program. Some of my most popular topics are:
- Why Social Media Needs to Be Part of Your Marketing Plan
In the 21st Century the rules of communication have changed. Find out why it is critically important for you to participate in social media in order to get and keep clients. Learn the basics of when and how to participate in networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and user blogs.
Training Sessions (half day for business groups, CEU or CLE, or customized for your participants)
Social Media Bootcamp
Attendees at this 4-hour class (can be broken down into two 2-hour sessions) will learn why social media is the best new way to increase their exposure to new and existing clients, build stronger relationships with their target audience, and be seen as the experts in their industry. They will come away with the following skills:
- Know how to build optimized profiles in different social networks
- Know the basics of using Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Understand what, when and why to post
- See how blogs and videos can impact their business
- Many industry specific examples of these tools
Jump Start Your Social Media
Attendees at this 6-hour training workshop will create a company social media strategy, learn to dig out the content sources best suited for their company’s social media posts, and learn to create a social media calendar to use over the coming year. At the end of the workshop they will come away with the following items:
- Customized social media strategy document
- Listing of multiple online and offline sources to use in content creation for social media posts
- 12 month calendar with general content identified for social media posts for each month
- Write one to two months’ worth of posts (approximately 30 posts)
- Create a free Hootsuite account
- Enter posts into an online tool (Hootsuite) that will schedule them for release on pre-selected dates and times
LinkedIn as a Strategic Marketing Tool
LinkedIn is a business social network that has been the “sleeper” in the industry and it should be a part of your marketing strategy. With over 1 million people joining each week, it has the power to connect you with potential clients, employers, employees, and partners. Those that comprise the more than 100 million LinkedIn users tend to be a more affluent and influential group and are there for business, not social connections. Two billion people-searches were conducted last year inside of LinkedIn. Your profile is being viewed! Every business executive needs to have a great online presence, and that is what this powerful social network can give you.
During this 2 hour session, you will learn:
- Key components of a successful LinkedIn strategy
- 6 best practices to optimize your time in LinkedIn
- 7 components of a winning profile so that your first impression is the right one!
- How to build a LinkedIn company profile
Build Your Business with Social Media – It’s not your kids Facebook anymore!
During this hands-on session, participants will learn the basics of using and marketing their businesses in Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, and leave ready to increase their online presence right away.
Create Your Own Facebook Business (Fan) Page
Using their own or supplied computers, those in attendance will leave the session with their own, personalized Facebook Business (Fan) Page and understand the basics of further customization that will attract lots of fans.
Book Amy Kinnaird for your next event.
If you are interested in having Amy speak at your upcoming event, send her an email at email@example.com or call 318.795.0520.
Amy Kinnaird is a marketing consultant and self-proclaimed Social Media Evangelist. Over the past 4 years she has spoken to dozens of groups, and taught hundreds of people how to use Social Media for marketing their businesses. She has over 30 years experience in marketing and software, and helps clients easily understand how to add marketing tools to attract and keep clients. Her background includes 15 years as a Systems Engineer and Marketing Representative with IBM. Please visit her website at UnCommonSenseMarketing.com, or her Facebook page to learn more and connect with Amy.