Can you relate to any of these?
- “I have no idea where to start with my marketing.”
- “I have no money to spend on marketing.”
- “I have no time/patience/experience/know how.”
The 2012 Marketing Olympics is a five step program designed to help business owners understand and maximize their marketing efforts and is delivered through five information-packed classes! Learn how to compete and WIN with your marketing – be a gold medal business! Click here to learn more about the 2012 Marketing Olympics.
Marketing Strategy Session
- Are you an expert in your field but not in marketing?
- Tired of going to networking events and not seeing any benefits?
- Need some help figuring out how to take advantage of both online and offline marketing opportunities?
- Experiencing “roller coaster syndrome” because you aren’t being consistent in your marketing efforts?
Together we will come up with a workable plan for marketing your business by adding in a few key tools. You will know what to do, when, and have my ideas and expertise to draw upon. I’ll even help you implement your solution!
Facebook Business (Fan) Page
- Looking for the WOW factor to add to your Facebook page?
- Want that custom, website look on your Facebook page that others have?
- Do you want to attract more visitors to your page and get them as fans?
- Don’t have a Facebook fan/business page yet?
Let me give you a great, custom Fan (Business) Page. When your visitors see that sharp, website look on your Facebook page, they will want to stick around and learn more. I’ll show you how to use this page to show off your business.
- Want to become more proficient in Facebook for your business?
- Not sure what to post, or when to post?
- Trying to attract more Friends and Fans?
- Get the feeling that you don’t know what the experts know about growing their presence in Facebook?
In 60 days you will go from clueless to clued in! I’ll be guiding you with information, inspiration, and lots of reminders. Watch your Facebook presence soar as you put into practice everything I teach you.