Life is Good! Here are some things going on that I am happy about:
- Several mini-trips with my husband on the calendar
- Wedding plans for my daughter
- Awesome job for my son with crazy good potential
- A business made just for me that I am so blessed to have
2011 has been an incredible year. Maybe it’s partly because I quit trying so hard to paddle upstream and just decided to stop and enjoy the ride instead. Maybe it’s partly because I have cried a bucket of tears and prayed a thousand prayers. Maybe it’s because I finally reached that point in my life when I finally quit talking about things and started making them happen. I’m pleased as punch to be here and happy for everything that is in my future.
The theme this year might be “Letting Go.” I’m letting go of lots of stuff, including
- physical things in my environment; heaven knows I’ve got lots more to go.
- relationships that were no longer serving me well.
- wrong notions or ideas that were holding me back.
- paralyzing emotions.
All of this is really making my way so much brighter and happier. A friend once told me that if I wanted to have a breakthrough in my work I needed to clean out a drawer or cabinet. She was right. Try it and see. Letting go of “stuff” is totally freeing and sets your mind on the most glorious paths.
What are you letting go of? Please leave a comment and let me know!