Overwhelmed with new information?
Is your mind spinning with new ideas and possibilities?
Have you bought books, downloaded MP3′s and free reports that you haven’t done anything with?
Join the club! As I glance around my desk I see a lot of ideas: hopeful, waiting for action. And every day my email, Facebook, LinkedIn and RSS feeds bring in hundreds more new ideas. AAck. What’s a girl to do?
The last few weeks I’ve been kind of paralyzed with possibilities and it’s time to get the wheels turning again! But which thing am I going to do first? There are so many to choose from. If you are walking this same path, maybe what I am planning will help you. Here are the steps I am taking to get focused and moving.
- Go back to my 2013 Marketing Calendar. This is helping me get my arms around the number of things that I can do or plan to do over the next 8 months.
- Look at each of my current offerings and see what needs tweaking. Is there something I can add? Is there something that needs changing or updating? Can I repackage it somehow and combine with something new?
- Quickly look through the list of things that I want to add to my business. Get some inspiration and information from all of those BSO’s around the office.
- Pick two. (sounds like something from the 3 Stooges!)
- Slot those two into my calendar.
- Now, schedule 1 work day each week (at least) until the end of the year to get.this.stuff.done!
Won’t you join me in kicking Bright Shiny Objects to the curb? What ideas do you have just hanging around waiting for action?